Pocket Fisheye Camera April 6, 2009Posted by C0Y in Photos, Technology, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: Demekin, Film, Pocket Fisheye Camera
1 comment so far
Ever since I got into liking photography that much, I’ve always wanted to try taking shots with a Fish Eye camera. But I don’t have a D-SLR camera, and if I did, I still don’t have the budget to buy one.
I guess I share this with many that’s why Demekin invented this Pocket Fisheye Camera. And guess what, it costs $38 only. Something I might be able to buy.
By the way, with 2″w, 2″d, approx 2″h, it is indeed the smallest functional camera around, and the first 110 camera with a fisheye lens.
Don’ worry, this also ges with a hole at the bottom for your tripod and has a 1/100 shutter speed; f/8.9 wide angle aperture; and 1:13.5 lens. And just to remind yo guys, “110” means it’s a film camera and not digital.
- Better Photos – it’s almost always that photos look better when taken with fisheye lenses. This is a fact.
- How Small? – let’s just say it’s just a bot bigger than the film it carries. That small.
- Digital Please – one day, someones gonna make a digital fisheye camera as small as this. But since it’s not yet here, we all just have to say please I guess.
Canon Kiss X3 – Video Recording DSLR March 26, 2009Posted by C0Y in Technology.
Tags: 500D, Canon Kiss X3, DSLR camera, video recording
add a comment
Aside from its handy quality, the only thing that is a clear advantage of having a normal point-and-shoot camera against a Digital SLR camera is it’s video recording feature. And let me just say that this is the only thing I can brag about my point-and-shoot camera against those with D-SLR’s (mostly because I don’t have a D-SLR yet).
But I guess the days are coming to an end because of the birth of Canon‘s Kiss X3 a.k.a. the 500D. This new thing is a DSLR with full HD video recording capabilities.
- 15.1Mpix, ISO 3200 (with a 12800 Mode)
- Digic IV
- Full HD Video recording (1080p) at only 20fps
- Record video on SDHC
- 9 AF Point
- HDMI Out
- 3” LCD With LiveView
The Canon Kiss X3 will be out in April 2009, and as far as I know, the retail price would be $800. And this is still an entry-level camera.
Now what do I have left to brag? Nothing, but mine is still better to me. Haha.
- Bad News – it’s price is a bit high, but were talking about a Canon camera here.
- Good News – with it’s video recording feature, this camera is just about anything you need to bring.
- Weirdness – ok imagine yourself video-ing something with a D-SLR… isn’t it a bit weird? They might think your just making a joke or something.
Wall Clock Projector March 2, 2009Posted by C0Y in Funny, Technology.
Tags: invention, wall clock projector
There are inventions that make us ask: “Are the people just that lazy now, or are they just that brilliant to invent such a thing?”.
That question is once again applicable to this invention. The Wall Clock Projector. What is does is really what it’s name says…. project a wall clock like normal projectors do.
This is capable of projecting your clock from 1 to 7 meters away. It shows hour, minute and second with brightness adjustment capabilities. Like normal projectors, this thing has a manual Lens Focusing for Short to Long Distance Projection, and if you want to project the clock on your roof, then no problem cause this one has a 45 degrees Tilt feature.
But I don’t know why you would want to do that. 🙂
- Projected Time – I guess this is what they mean when they say they wanted to know the projected time.
- Lazy or Genius? – is this an act of laziness or geniusness? What do you say?
- In Your Face – if someone asks for the time annoyingly everyday you can give them a wall clock on the face. Just a suggestion.
Mashimaro – MP3 Player by: Soricom February 27, 2009Posted by C0Y in News & Info, Technology.
Tags: Mashimaro, Soricom, X MP3 Player
add a comment
Now isn’t this a cute little I’m-not-sure-what?
I’m not really sure if it’s a bear or if it’s a cat, but I’c quite pretty sure is an MP3Player. Meet Mashimaro the Mp3 player by: Soricom.
This little wonder supports MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV, OGG and APE, and has nine hours of playback and support.
The good thing is, it’s available in 3 different colors: white, blue, and pink to compliment your moods or preference. And more colors will be available soon I’m sure.
This Mashimaro MP3 player is definitely a cute one measuring only 54mm x 38mm x 38mm and is 19g only. Just as small as your regular cue ball I guess.
Wish I had one.
- Little One – the form and the size just makes it appealing.
- The Sound? – I bet you’re willing to ask me this, but honestly I don’t have facts or even rumors as to the sound quality it produces.
- Sleepy Cat – now I’ve reached a decision. This is a sleepy cat. Haha
What If iPhones Were… February 16, 2009Posted by C0Y in Technology.
Tags: iphone concept
add a comment
Built with cameras capable of zooming 4 times the size… just like your regular Point & Shoot camera…. or more.
And yes, the lenses to come out.
Or maybe made to be used sideways, to make it more favorable for viewing videos…. this would be cool …
Maybe even capable of being see-through to make it more impressive than it already is…
Now how would that go?
- Real? – no.. still a concept.
- Possible? – hmmmm… what else isn’t?
- Nice? – what do you think?
Pentax Optio P70 “Thin” Camera January 8, 2009Posted by C0Y in News & Info, Technology.
Tags: digital camera, face recognition, Pentax Optio P70, thin camera
Yes it’s 2009 and Pentax will be introducing its latest Pentax Optio P70 “very thin” digital camera. And when I say it’s “very thin”, I really mean it in every sense of the word.
The Optio P70 is a 12MP (mega pixels) digital camera, with a 4x optical zoom (that’s around 28-112 mm), a 2.7 inch TFT LCD screen (that’s larger than most digital cameras by the way), an ISO sensitivity up to 6400, and has a 720P video mode at 15 fps. But the real highlight of this new camera will be it’s superb Face Recognition feature which can track up to (take note)… 32 faces in 0.03 seconds. And that’s defintely a WOW for me.
But were not in the “very thin” part just yet.
This camera unbelievably measures 3.8-inch x 2.1-inch x 0.8-inch (that’s thin right?) and weights 4.4oz only. It’s powered by a Li-io battery D-LI88 and supports SDHC, and SD memory card.
By the way, it will be available this February 2009 for around $199.95.
- iCam? – is it just me, or did they model this thing from an iPhone. The design pretty much looks like it’s iPhone inspired.
- So Thin – .8 is really thin for a camera. I wonder how durable it is.
- Handy Indeed – the size and thickness makes it really really handy indeed. Plus it looks classy for a camera.
The “NEW” Brother Quattro 6000D Sewing Machine w/ LCD display January 3, 2009Posted by C0Y in Art & Literature, News & Info, Technology.
Tags: Brother Quattro 6000D Sewing Machine, lcd screen display, sewing machine
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but almost everytime there’s a new gadget in town it’s usually for the boys. “Toys for The Boys” as what they always say it is, but in rare times like today, someone somewhere bothered to make a toy for the girls (or mothers specifically) in the like of the Quattro 6000D Sewing Machine.
Now this ones really2x cool, and this would definitely change every bit of your Granny’s, Mother’s. Sister’s, or even yourself’s sewing experience. And just to make it a bit more than just a sewing machine, this gadget’s got a 7-inch HD (like no other sewing machine has), an embedded runway lighting (like no other sewing machine has again), and a camera right next to the needle (to make sure you’re running on the right sewing track). Beat that!
Sewing will never be the same again.
- Finally – there’s something we can give our beloved mothers that will really rock.
- No Price – I have yet to find how much this thing costs, but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be a bit expensive.
- What Else – I wonder what this thing can do besides sewing and it’s main features. Play DVD’s? Play Music?… This would be cool.
LED Hourglass Lantern by: Young Bok Kim December 13, 2008Posted by C0Y in Technology, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: christmas gift, LED hourglass lantern, light lamp, yanko designs, young bok kim
add a comment
No, this is not a chair this time. This is one of the less necessary but still interestingly creative and impressive LED Hourglass Lantern by Young Bok Kim.
This thing actually works like the normal hourglasses but instead of sand, it uses a LED. Smaller ones (like those used in bugle games) are not yet available though, but this one looks pretty goods in a dark room.
By the way, you can adjust the duration of the flow of light by twisting the two halves like what you see on the photo above.
Look how cool this looks. Well, if you want other gadgets as creative as these LED Hourglass Lamps, then you might wanna check Yanko Design. It’s where these things are created.
- Rechargeable? – I don’t know if these things are battery powered, or if they are rechargeable. Does anyone know?
- Great Gift – there are those who love to be different, and to have something weird. This would be a great gift for them. I would be happy to have one.
- Alarm & Colors – this would have been better if it had an alarm system, or a digital counter will do, and perhaps more colors. Let just see how it does soon.
Paparazzi Technology December 8, 2008Posted by C0Y in News & Info, Photos, Technology.
Tags: D-SLR, lens, paparazzi, super secret lens
add a comment
Ask anyone famous, and they’ll say “the Paparazzi definitely”, when you ask which people really crosses the line of getting into their nerves.
Well guess what???… Now, they’ve really really cross the line with their new toy called the Super-Secret Spy Lens. Not a secret anymore. haha.
This super lens fits on your SLR’s, and it has this cut-out circle on the side with a precision mirror inside to make it possible to shoot the side, while you aim at the front. Now this is clever right?
Now the Razi’s (or you) can shoot up or down, left or right, and this only means one thing…. Candid shots will never be the same again.
- Perfect Toy – not only for the Paparazzi’s, but for those who have friends that don’t want to be in the picture all the time. Street Photography too.
- How Much? – It costs $ 50, and it’s worth it if your the type.
- Point & Shoot Cameras – how bout us with point-and-shoot cams only? Make one for us too…. 🙂
All I Want For Christmas is A Mini Mini Cooper November 28, 2008Posted by C0Y in Rides, Technology.
Tags: christmas gift, mini mini cooper, remote control, thinkgeek
add a comment
Want to ask me what I want for Christmas? …. A Mini Mini Cooper.
Pretty much like these Thumb-Size “remote controlled” Mini Coopers from… no idea actually. And when they say “thumbsize”, they really mean it. Look at this photo:
They are all electric powered, so this makes it very fuel efficient and will come in handy during multiple fuel price increases. It’s cellphone-like remote control allows full control (forward/reverse and right/left turning) over the car, and it’s form just might fool someone into thinking you’re phone can control a mini mini cooper.
Both the Red and the Silver versions of the Mini Mini Cooper operates on the same frequency. And this means you can’t race them at the same time cause one controller will drive both cars (because they both use similar frequencies).
- The Size – tiny is the word, and that’ because they’re only 2.25″ Long (like digital camera LCD’s).
- The Remote – just to add a little something interesting, they designed the RC (remote control) to look like a regular cellphone. It would have been cool if it was a real one.
- Price Please – it’s currently in the market now for $9.99. You can buy it here.