Dela Hoya Gave Up – Manny Pacquiao Wins!!!! December 6, 2008Posted by C0Y in Spoilers, Sports.
Tags: boxing prediction, golden boy promotions, manny pacquiao, manny wins, oscar dela hoya, pacman
1 comment so far
Manny Pacquiao Wins!!!! that simple.
I have a dream, and In my dream I saw a mall (lim ket kai) filled with viewers and in front of them lies a big screen. On the screen lies Manny “pacman” Pacquiao wearing red shorts (with lots of sponsor badges all around it) moving aggressively towards a confused Oscar “golden boy” Dela Hoya on every round of the fight. I guess this is where loosing weight means loosing a bit of strength too, in the case of Dela Hoya.
In the 9th round, Dela Hoya finds himself exchanging punches in a brawl with Pacquiao, but he always finds himself being beaten in the ropes, hit after hit and until the bell sounded for the end of the 9th round. Right before the 10th round started, the side of Dela Hoya had a little discussion whether stopping the fight (because Pacquiao was obviously too fast, as they said it themselves) would be a the best decision idea, and I believe it was for the best because Manny was beating him up badly, and there’s no point in fighting one more round.
Manny: you’re still my idol. Oscar: no Manny, now you’re my idol
It all ended when Oscar Dela Hoya finally stood up and went to the Pacman’s side. Then Manny Pacquiao Wins!!!! … My dream came true.
- Prediction – everyone is entitled to atleast one prediction once in his/her life. This one’s mine, and now it’s true.
- The Idol – I think you are already one of the greatest boxers once you get to beat your own idol. Like Manny did.
- Real Fighters – though it ended badly for Oscar, we still see both of them giving each other the respect that they both deserve.
Looking At Shannon Lucio – The “Prison Break” Girl November 29, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Spoilers, T.V..
Tags: prison break, sarah tancredi, shannon lucio, The O.C., trishanne
add a comment
I’ve been watching Prison almost every time a new episode is released in the net and every week, Trishanne, Cole Pfeiffer‘s (T-Bag) secretary/FBI agent (ooops.. spoilers!!!) always keeps getting better and better each time I look at her.
If you’ve been bored of looking at Sarah Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies), or even Gretchen (Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) for the past few seasons, then maybe Trishanne (Shannon Lucio) is a reason to watch the Prison Break again.
By the way for those who are interested, Shannon Lucio is an American actress who got her early traces of fame when she played the role of Lindsay Gardner on the TV Drama “The O.C.“(Orange County). She later on became a lead female cast on the CBS TV drama Moonlight (2007), but that was before she was replaced by Sophia Myles some time in June of 2007.
click to enlarge and see her message for me. 🙂
It wasn’t really as bad as it seems, cause right after the replacement she became a member of Fox‘s hit TV action/drama Prison Break, and I guess every fan of the show noticed hot appealing she really is, specially in the past few episodes.
Too bad she died on the 12th episode though. (Oooooops!… Spoilers again)
- Isn’t She Cute? – both as a secretary or with a gun, I mean. Just listen to her voice every time she answers the phone or shout with a gun.
- Too Bad – her role dying when we started to enjoy her presence in the show is just too bad for me. but maybe she’ll be in bigger movies. I know she will.
- More!!! – I definitely wanna see more Shannon Lucio in some other shows or films. Or maybe she’ll be back… cops got bulletproofs you know.
Will Megan Fox Be Wonder Woman? November 8, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Movies, Spoilers.
Tags: DC, Jesica Biel, katie holmes, megan fox, Warner Bros, Wonder Woman
add a comment
A pretty convincing poster (above) from a teaser site Wonder-who.com, showing Megan Fox in a very sexy Wonder Woman costume has been spread all around the internet, and has captured the attention of a lot of bloggers, and internet surfers around the world.
And now the world is asking… is she really going to play “Wonder Woman” in the next DC comic movie ??? (cause obviously that’s nothing but cool)
And the answer is a sad NO. (ouch!)
Sweet Sexy Fox won’t be the new Wonder Woman (as it was said on the site JoBlo). A Warner Bros. rep confirmed“the site and it’s contents are ‘complete BS’.” Meaning it’s anything but true.
Recent rumors includes the name of Jessica Biel (who recently declined the offer) , and Katie Holmes, as potential casts for the role of Wonder Woman, which by the way, still remains a plan and no pre-production activities is on the process.
Honestly, I don’t have anything against Katie Holmes, but the whole cutie-cute thing just don’t seem to fit the role if you ask me. Why not Megan?
Well anyway, this poster might not be real, but it still is a really great (not to mention hot) poster. Nothing bad here.
- Listen – this is actually an advise to all movie directors and producers. Sometimes listening to the people can give you the perfect actress/actor for a certain role. And I guess they know who we want now.
- Then Who??? – if not Megan, then who would be the better choice to play the role? (I really hope Katie isn’t an option)
- A Prediction – whoever made this poster is not just creative. I think he can see the future too.
Bourne 4 “Confirmed” October 22, 2008Posted by C0Y in Movies, Spoilers.
Tags: Jason Bourne 4, robert ludlum
add a comment
Somebody told me trilogies never work for Hollywood anymore that’s why they’re pushing through with the fourth installment of the Jason Bourne series entitled…. not “Bourne Redundancy” but…. Bourne 4. (you didn’t see that coming).
Rumors of a 4th installment have circulated way back in June of this year though it never really was confirmed, but this time it’s for real. Variety announced yesterday that Universal has already hired a writer and is giving their full support to the production hoping it would be ready by 2010.
The series was actually intended to end with The Bourne Ultimatum (which ending was an implication by the way) but I guess they can’t ignore the fact that it made it made $227 million at the box office.
Ultimatum writer George Nolfi has been hired to pen the sequel by the way, and since the fourth book of the Bourne series was not written by Robert Ludlum, they decided to go their own path in shoosing a story line this time.
I heard they will be in South America this time.
- By Numbers – when you can’t give any good title’s, name it by numbers. This works all the time.
- A Good Story – the first thing they need to concentrate on this fourth installment is giving it a good story. We all don’t want a fourth installment that’s not even close to the first three Bourne movies.
- Good News – it may be risky for the Bourne series, and the men behind the films… but I think this is a good news for the fans.
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time – “Leaked Photos” August 12, 2008Posted by C0Y in Movies, News & Info, Spoilers.
Tags: jake gyllenhaal, prince dastan, prince of persia, sand of time
add a comment
Now look what we got here. Isn’t that the guy from the mountain movie with the Joker? (if you know what I mean).
The movie is set to be released sometime on May of 2010. That’s still a very very long wait if you ask me.
The film is based on the video game (of the same name), which follows the adventure of Prince Dastan along with rival princess Tamina to stop an angry ruler from unleashing the “Sand of Time” (a sandstorm) that could destroy a kingdom and transforms everyone into ferocious demons.
And by the way, if you happen to be a fan of the game, I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear that the Dagger of Time, (the dagger which gives him a limited control over the flow of time) will be in the movie.
Now this is cool.
- Good Casting – casting Jake to play Prince Dastan is just like choosing Heath to play the Joker. The photos (above) speaks for itself.
- Built to Play – yes I’m talking about the improvements (physique) Jake took to properly embody the role. This is discipline and professionalism.
- 2 Years – it’s still gonna be 2 years until we see how this movie comes out, but I guess it’s gonna be worth the wait. I hope.
Friday The 13th “Remake” Promo Pic July 22, 2008Posted by C0Y in Movies, Spoilers.
Tags: Derek Mears, Friday The 13th, Jason Voorhees
add a comment
Now I’ve been a fan of movie villains and psychopathic killers, and you just might be shocked to know that Dr. Hannibal Lector isn’t on top of my list (I haven’t seen Dark Knight’s “Joker” yet), but this guy right here (above). The hockey masked mad man set to kill anyone who is in the movie with him, in a way that scares even the tough ones, and he’s not even saying a single word. And his name is Jason Voorhees, but you can call him “Jason“, but I don’t think you want to call him though.
Jason is the vicious killer everyone feared, and since he first appeared on the movie Friday The 13th back in 1980, Friday the 13th’s have never been the same.
But here the good news…….. A remake.
At last, someone brought the old masked man back in the big screen, and I guess no one deserves the role better than naturally scary man himself Derek Mears (The Hills Have Eyes II).
Derek is a stuntman, and an actor (played Chameleon on The Hills Have Eyes II), and just by looking at his face, I guess you can say why I believe he really is Jason.
Just look at his eyes, and you’ll feel fear.
The movie is still under production, and a lot of changes will still be expected, but hopefully we will see it sometime in February of 2009.
Directed by none other than Marcus Nispel (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) by the way.
- He Never Dies – not with stab wounds, not with bullets, not with fire, not with truck speeding against him, and not even with Freddy Kreuger. How do you kill this thing?
- Jason Voorhees??? – oh I can understand Jason, but Voorhees?? Where did they get this name?
- Derek Is Jason – Just look at him, and tell me he isn’t Jason enough. Let me tell you a secret, I believe he really is Jason.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine – Promo Pic “leaked” July 9, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Movies, News & Info, Spoilers.
Tags: blob, gavin hood, jkevin durand, wolverine, x-men origins
Post best viewed at:
Look what I got here. The “Clawed One” that goes by the name Logan.
This is one of the rare photos of the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine that are “leaked”, which I am gladly sharing to you because I know it’s something worth sharing for.
The movie is about X-men’s bad-ass self healing hero, Wolverine, and a lot about his violent (and romantic) past, the role of a certain Victor Creed and what he became because of him, and the secretly intriguing Weapon X program.
The movie includes big names such as: Hugh Jackman (wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Ryan Reynolds (deadpool), and I heard that Kevin Durand (from ABC’s Lost) will be playing the role of “Blob” in the movie as well.
Now this is interesting.
- Classic Photo – Not only is this promo pic a cool photo, I think there more art to it than the ordinary. Wolverine really rocks.
- No Gambit? – I really wonder why nobody’s even trying to bring Gambit to the movie screen. I believe he’s the only other character (never cyclops), aside from wolverine, that brings the X effect in X-Men. Why ????
- Good Casting – I have to say this once again… Gavin Hood really does have the eyes for perfect actors for comic characters. I have to give him credit for that. And more if he plans on bringing the card throwing Gambit on screen too.
The Diesel is In – “Verified” June 28, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Photos, Spoilers.
Tags: fast and the furious 4, paul walker, vin diesel
Looks like the rumors are getting their share of reality these days. This photo (above) is taken from scenes of the upcoming Fast and The Furious 4, which title isn’t really published yet. And yes, thats Vin Diesel coming out from that muscled black car again.
But wait, look closely.. Is that the same Black Dodge Charger he used from the first movie?
I don’t see those silver things on the hood but that may be it. Bringing it back, and seeing more of it in action would be cool. And I guess this scene involves some kind of a race, and maybe this time we will see this car race for a different reason, and not being banged.
Here’s another scene from the movie. Looks like the two returnees (Paul Walker & Vin Diesel) are back and ready to rip the streets again.
I heard they’ve got some never before seen car stunts in store for this film. So we better wait for it.
- Black is Beautiful – without a doubt, when you talk of about cars, black always is the best color. It’s just classicly cool.
- Diesel Back is a Good News – the movie is just different without him. Muscle cars needs Muscle men. And he pretty much is the Dodge Charger in the movie.
- I’m Furious – I guess I share this emotion with those who wanted to see the movie already.
Hayden Panettiere – Hero or Villain? June 25, 2008Posted by C0Y in News & Info, Spoilers, T.V..
Tags: Hayden Panettiere, heroes
add a comment
When I saw the future version of Hiro Nakumura (with a bad boy look) on season one of heroes, I thought it would also be a good idea if someone else could have that look. That bad (but everything cool) look that gives a different view of how their characters are. And that someone else I was hoping to see with that sort of transformation is the pretty and sexy cheerleader Hayden Panettiere (Claire).
And just when I thought the hit TV series Heroes couldn’t surprise me anymore, some spoiler photos of pretty Claire Bennet wearing all black, with her hair pretty tied up, and surprisingly is holding a gun with an intention to shoot was all around the internet. This scene is said to be a part of the first episode of season 3 (which will be aired sometime this September). Now this is interesting.
I used to wish she would always wear those cheerleader clothes that perfectly matched her entire beauty, but now, I have to say this is something worth waiting for.
Heroes fans, prepare yourselves. Coz the cheerleader will save the world.
With a Glock 17 I guess.
- Hero or Villain? – with all the twists and unpredictables in the movie, who knows?
- Transformation- I told myself she could play bad as well as she could play that “daddy’s good girl” role she always play, and now I’m gonna be proven right.
- Thanks TIm Kring – whatever plans you have for Claire is ok for me. And lot’s of thanks for making her wear black. She’s just sexy in black.
Robocop “Remake” Poster – “LEAKED”!!!! June 14, 2008Posted by C0Y in Movies, News & Info, Spoilers.
Tags: alex murphy, peter weller, robocop, robocop remake
Look what we have here. The official banner of the remake of the 1987 movie “RoboCop” which is still under production and is planned to be released in 2010.
With the remake of the Terminator movie coming soon this year, I guess they’ve figured that it was time to bring back the good ol’ half (bad) man – half robot Alex Murphy (Robocop) back to life. And with the advancement of technologies nowadays, who knows what he’s capable of doing now. Maybe he could run, maybe he could move faster, or maybe he could play mp3’s. Who knows?
But one things for sure…. I’m gonna watch it.
I miss seeing the old modified Beretta 93R that’s responsible for a lot of holes in the movie. I hope it’s still gonna be on theremake.
Remember this gun?:
Way cool. But whoever’s gonna play Murphy, must be ready. Coz this gun’s not the only thing he’s going to carry all throughout the movie. Just ask Peter Weller.
- Is It Just Me? – is it just me, or does this poster look out of date for a movie poster these days. And it’s even gonna be shown 2 years after. What do you think?
- I Need A Name – does anyone out there know who’s gonna play Alex Murphy (Robocop) this time? Tell me. (I’d go with Michael Rosenbaum)
- Did You Know? – The metal suit was so heavy and hot that actor, Peter Weller lost 3 lbs a day (due to water loss). Good thing the suit had air conditioners installed in it eventually.