Who Made This Happy Mothers Day Poem? May 9, 2009Posted by C0Y in Art & Literature, Home and Family.
Tags: moms day, mothers day poem
add a comment
Happy Mothers Day to all mothers and would be mothers in the world.
By the way, this greeting is only applicable for all the “Maternity Leave” qualified individuals…. lol… Just kidding.
Anyway, here’s a little poem for all the Mothers reading this….
Mothers Day Love by: Jacob Fuentes
Let It be Mothers Day
The hardest job in the world is definitely being a Mother….
I am not one, but I know there is no other
Mothers told us not to drink, not to smoke, not to hurt a woman
Mothers made us realize life… and now our lives has just began.
Though Mothers don’t really know whats best sometimes,
They still try to do their best for us everytime
Like fixing our lunch or tie for a date or interview
I think they also invented and gave us our first Curfew.
But Mothers will be Mothers, and this is their day
A day off from motherhood would be good, but they’ve always understood
That being a Mothers is not just a job or a responsibility
It is a gift… and a gift only they are worth having.
Let’s make them feel they are our life’s gift today.
Let’s give them love on Mothers Day…
Tags: Suicide or Foul Play, Ted Failon, Trinidad Arteche
Trinidad Etong, wife of ABS-CBN news anchor Ted Failon Etong, passed away at 8:50 pm Thursday night after suffering from a gunshot wound to the head that her family said was self-inflicted more than a day earlier. read more
- Wife of Ted Failon passes away
- Police arrest two relatives of Failon
- ‘Arrest’ of Failon’s helpers hit
Ted Failon under Paraffin Test – Result: Negative
Eversince the wife of broadcast journalist Ted Failon was shot in the head inside their residence inQuezon City last yesterday, a lot of questions and speculations have risen both on the internet and to the public.
It all started when suddenly Ted Failon didn’t finish his daily morning radio program “Tambalang Failon at Sanchez” and hurried back home after receiving a phone call from one of his maids stating the situation of his wife.
It was reported that Ted and her wife Trinidad “Trina” Arteche-Failon had a quarrel the past few days due to some “family financial problems”. Anyway, after receiving the call, Ted hurried back home and that’s when he found his wife with a gunshot, bloodied. He then brought her wife to the nearest hospital and as of today, reports say the status of Trina is still critical.
Ted Failon clings tightly to (friend and former coleague) Vice President Noli de Castro inside his home in Tierra Pura, Quezon City. – Inquirer.net
But the story doesn’t end there. There are a lot of questions and issues in between the stories. Things like:
- Is it suicide or a foul play? – (burned hair and the presumed distance of the shot doesn’t imply suicide) . Trina is still yet to undergo paraffin test.
- The bloodied floor and the gun was cleaned by the family’s helpers – (was it done without permission, or was it ordered by Mr. Failon? It still remains a mystery due to inconsistencies of the reports.)
- The suicide letter seems unlikely – “Papa, I’m so sorry. Gustong gusto ko pong magsabi sa iyo ng totoo. Pero hindi ko po alam kung papaano ko uumpisahan. Sobrang takot na takot po ako. Aaalis po muna ako. Kasi hindi ko po kaya at nahihiya po ako sa iyo. Sana po mapatawad mo ako (I want to tell you the truth. But I don’t know how to start. I’m very afraid. I will leave now. I can’t take it and I’m ashamed. Hope you can forgive me).”
- Inconsistencies – 1. some reports says, Ted received a call, some said he called but was unanswered. 2. the scene was cleaned without his ordering, but some said there was an order from Ted. 3. the position of the gun and Trina also had inconsistencies.
- No gunshots were heard – very unlikely.
- Different testimonials by witnesses.
- See full story article here.
This are just my list, and I’m sure a lot of you also have lots of questions and speculations.
As for now, though we are all entitled to our own theories (since the whole truth isn’t stated yet), I guess it will be better for us to show our respect to the lives of those who are affected by this incident. Let us show that we are human despite what happened.
And as for Mr. Ted Failon, whom we all know have been in the News industry for quite sometime – I hope he will value the same principles that they have been living with in the industry. The TRUTH.
- Let’s Wait – whatever the truth is… let’s all value respect and have the patience till the truth comes out.
- The Truth – let’s just hope the truth will finally resolve this mystery.
- Your Comment? – what can you say about this issue?
Born To Be Wild January 24, 2009Posted by C0Y in Funny, Home and Family, People.
Tags: baby, born to be wid, naughty babies
add a comment
Babies will always be babies. Little angels sent from heaven. And because of that, they seem to be exempted from sins…. But not these guys… hahah
Here you’ll see the real evidence and the story behind the famous phrase “Born To Be Wild” , but don’t get me wrong… it would still make the girls say “Oh.. How cuuuuute.. “.
I bet they got a part (if not all) of it from their lovely Daddy’s…. Like father Like Son as what they always say it is. Or maybe kids are just born geniuses today.
See more here.
- Still Cute – good or bad… it’s still the same.
- No Late Bloomer – they definitely are no late bloomer… I wonder what happens when they become 10 years older.
- Who Taught you That? – now this will definitely be a common question.
Pregnant & Sexy – Maternity Fashion October 15, 2008Posted by C0Y in Home and Family, Life, People.
Tags: maternity clothes, maternity jeans, pregnant women clothes
wearing “Baby under construction” shirt
“Preggy woman…. walking down the street, Preggy woman… I kinda like to meet, Preggy woman… “
If you’ve been walking the streets lately I’m sure you’ve somehow noticed that the world is now abundant of pregnant women, and to top it all up, there are also those that make you stop and get a second and wonder how that preggy woman got to be so pretty (and yes, sexy) even with that baby inside her. I guess those Trendy Maternity Clothes are more than just for comfort for pregnant women after all.
Looking good while being pregnant seems to be the trend nowadays, with all those Juicy Maternity Jeans and trendy sling bags, and I myself find this very helpful specially in the case of single moms because looking good can give them the confidence and self contentment that they need to be happy while they’re pregnant. And we all know that when mom’s happy, baby’s gonna be happy too right?
And to show you just how much being pregnant and beautiful is much appreciated nowadays, here’s one beautiful pregnant woman featured by the sexy magazine Maxim, and yes that’s one pregnant woman in her Paige Maternity Jeans looking happy, proud, and beautiful.
- They Should – this is about being beautiful while pregnant. I guess being pregnant doesn’t mean they can’t look could so I really they should be doing this.
- Getting Attractive – have you noticed? Pregnant women seem to be more attractive these days.
- Mothers Know Best – not just in taking care of things at home.. but also in fashion this time.
The Room (when I’m dreaming) August 30, 2008Posted by C0Y in Art & Literature, Home and Family.
Tags: dream bedroom
add a comment
If I were wealthy, my room would be just like this (above). I believe people call this a Modern Bedroom, plain and simple, neat and convenient, and colored with such combinations that can create a very relaxing and comfortable feeling of freedom kindled with a touch of a stress free environment. Much like what I want the people to feel whenever they’re in my presence.
I guess this is how a Contemporary Bedroom should look like. From bed to drawers, lamps and shades, placements are well organized and every part of it just compliments one another, giving it a sense of purity. I guess we all can say sleeping wouldn’t be that much of a problem with this. The light will shine the room in the morning, while the shades reveals every scene of the room there is to see at night.
And with a good Bedroom Furniture, always comes a good place to dine. I Imagine mine to have a small dining table (photo above) just enough for food and plates, a less complicated design, chairs that are handy, and yes…. a color that would not go out of place. Apple green would be a bad choice for the color right?
It’s comfort, it’s simple, it’s modern, and it’s art.
This is my bedroom. This is me.
- Color Combination – I love Rock n’ Roll, but I’m not that much of dark colored fan when it comes to creativity. Black is beautiful… the rest is up to you.
- UCB ??? – if you’re asking, no, this is not inspired by the United Colors of Benetton. It’s called color complimentation.
- Just Dreaming – coz it’s free.
The Business Of Being Born…. May 28, 2008Posted by C0Y in Health, Home and Family, Life, Movies, People.
Tags: cesarean section, doctors, giving birth, the business of being born
add a comment
Birth is supposed to be a miracle, a natural part of life, a rite of passage, the best thing a mother could experience, a holy gift. Well it used to be, but that was before it was made into a billion dollar business.
In this documentary “The Business of Being Born”, actress Ricki Lake recruits filmmaker Abby Epstein (who happens to be pregnant doing the film) on a quest to learn how American women have babies, and the business behind it. It also deals with the conflicts between Midwives and “home birth” being the best option, and doctors who take a stand with their practice.
The film talks about real life birth stories with surprising insights (historical, political and scientific) and shocking facts about the business behind the maternity care system as it digs deep into the secrets of most medical institutions, and how they use medical advantages to make birthing more than just a natural part of life.
This documentary is really very alarming as it shows that those whom women actually rely with (the doctors), specially when giving birth, are not actually telling the whole truth. The sad truth that doctors would rather perform a caesarean section (which is more risky) which can be done in minutes and pays really well, than having a normal delivery which could last for hours with a lower cost. Sad but true indeed.
In one part of the movie, Marsden Wagner M.D., a director in the World Health Organization strongly said “If you want to have a safe and normal delivery, stay away from the hospitals”.
I guess he made his point.
- The Sad Truth – as it turns out, today medical decisions are made for monetary, and legal reasons, not because they are good for the mother and for the baby.
- How they do it? – Doctors actually try to convince any mother that they don’t know how to give birth, and this is where they take advantage.
- Choosing the day – “Get pregnant, Choose a date, and Give Birth”. Things a C-section can do. Now I ask you, do you think this is a good thing? It’s far from being natural to me.