Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Boracay April 4, 2009Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, News & Info.
Tags: angelina jolie, boracay, bradd pitt, Joy Wassmer, shangrila
Wait!… Is this just Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt I see in the photo, or is it Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Boracay, Philippines?
Ever since a US-registered private plane arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) last friday, non-stop rumors about Brangelina spending the holy week in Boracay has been widely spread in the internet and on the news in the country.
Rumors says that the couple will be gracing a soft opening of one of the ShangriLa Hotels and Resorts‘ four branches in the Philippine, however these rumors were denied by any of the branches stating that the couple is not among their guests.
Shangrila’s representative in Boracay also denied that a certain Joy Wassmer (the alias that Angelina Jolie usually uses), booked a room with them for the week.
However, a source from the resort confirmed that a representative of the couple booked a suite during the Lenten season.
- Good One – if it’s a rumor, it’s a good one.. if not, it’s also one good news.
- Marketing Move?- is it just a rumor or something like a marketing effort to promote something. ? Good question.
- Joy Wassmer – now that we know her alias, we might be more active on hearing names this time. Who knows, we might just bum into Angelina one day.
Bush Dodged Shoes – It’s Size 10 He Jokes December 15, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Funny, News & Info, People.
Tags: dodging shoes, muntadar al-zeidi, president george bush, size 10 shoes, war on iraq
add a comment
Bush dodging 1 of 2 shoes that was thrown to him
Former President Bush may have implied that the war was over, but that’s just not the case last Sunday Dec. 14, 2008, when he had a news conference with Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Baghdad.
IF you look at the photo (taken from a video), you can see former President Bush on a podium dodging, not bullets, but a size 10 shoe from one of his fans may be. The man actually threw two shoes at Bush, and but I guess W. still got his reflexes going.
The shoes was said to be owned by Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television , an “Iraqi-owned” station based in Cairo, Egypt. And he by the way shouted: “This is a farewell kiss, you dog!” … in Arabic.
Well is the war really over?
“The war is not over…. it is decisively on it’s way to being won.” Bush said.
- Everyone Knows – I guess by now everyone knows he’s just saying words, and a lot of them are far from the truth.
- 13 Would Do – he may have dodged both shoes, but I think if it were size 13’s, he would still be in the headlines. With a hit this time.
- It’s War – I thinks it’s clear. The war still isn’t over.
What’s Wrong With the World December 11, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Celebrities, Life.
add a comment
Khloe Kardashian on PeTA Ad
One has got to wonder “What’s Wrong With The World Today?“.
Well first we have the sexy Khloe Kardashian posing naked for a PeTA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) ad. I know wearing Fur might be a little cruel to hairy animals, but there are a lot of clothes made of some other materials besides fur right? Maybe they were thinking more on the term “wild life”.
And now we go to a girl named Tila…. Tila Tequila. Everybody knows her. (she made sure of that.)
But here’s the thing. Not everybody knows that she (of all) has a book, an instructional book entitled “Hooking up with Tila Tequila”.
Most people go from sexy to movies or music, but she had other things in mind, and it is mind boggling. Best Seller material? Lets See.
- Book To Movie – just like Harry Potter, this may be a movie some day. Volumes?
- Sexy Incorporation – I guess being sexy is the X factor in every aspect of advertising nowadays. Be it charity or others.
- Whats Wrong? – nothing really. That’s just life.
PicClick – Visual Shopping Engine November 30, 2008Posted by C0Y in Blogs & Sites, Business & Economy.
Tags: amazon, ebay, online shopping, picClick
add a comment
I found this site while I was looking for other shopping sites that sells a Nikon D40 D-SLR (to see which one has the lowest price) and it lead me to this great Visual Shopping site called PicClick.com.
You might say it’s just another shopping site, but if you look at all it’s features it rally is impressive and the concept it adapted is really brilliant. I’m talking about “Visual Shopping”.
We all know it’s better to shop when we get to see a picture the items (not just brand names and price), and this is where they capitalized. What PickClick actually does is present you relevant information about your searched item, plus it’s thumbnails… and they got all their information from both the largest shopping sites in the internet; eBay & Amazon .
But that’s not it. If you look at the upper left corner of the site, you’ll see a very easy and complete search bar which allows you to input a desired minimum & maximum price budget for a product, and zip code for a more filtered results to help you find what you’re really looking for the easiest way possible.
It also provides tabs to make you choose which shopping site (eBay & Amazon) to base the searches on.
On the upper right corner of the site, you also have thumbnail resize controls to enlarge the thumbnails to get larger (but not necessarily better) view of the products.
Now this is almost what a complete shopping site should be. “Almost” because it only cater two shopping sites as of the moment.
- Very Helpful – now this is how shopping sites should be. Making shoppers have a better and easier experience while they shop online.
- So Simple – being simple is good, but I guess this site is just “so simple” in design that it doesn’t really have an appealing look. Light colors are better and attractive guys.
- Almost Charity – I’m not sure of their contract with eBay or Amazon with this one, but if their not getting any form of commission (like those with affiliates), then what they’re doing is almost like charity.
Barack Obama Wins w/ The Presidential Shoes November 6, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, People.
Tags: Barack Hussein Obama, U.S. Election
1 comment so far
Who would’ve thought someone with “Hussein” in their name would be the next president of the United States. Not me.
Barack Hussein Obama was named the 44th U.S. President last Tuesday, and the first black chief executive of the most powerful nation in the planet. And the good thing is, Mccain conceded, so there are less complications and arguments. So I guess the means a better economy recovery…… and probably an increase of sales for the latest Obama inspired shoes in the market.
This shoes is sold for about $66 in some sites in the internet, and there are actually a lot of designs available for your own preference.
This one says “Yes we can change”, and yes I honestly think believe he can make a difference.
- Clean Win – atleast this elections got less complications.
- Nice Shoes – I wouldn’t wear this, but it’s a nice shoe to display in your room.
- The Sole – I wonder what the sole looks like.
How To Promote A Product… August 9, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Food & Drinks, Funny, Photos.
Tags: coke, minicooper, packaging, pepsi, promotion
add a comment
A product, no matter how good (or bad) it is, it always needs promotion to make the people aware of the product, to showcase the highlights or he best things about he product, and basically why the people should choose such product against it’s competitors.
So how do you promote?
There are actually a lot of things that you can do to promote a product but I’ll only discuss two of the best, and most effective ways of promoting a product. One is making a uniquely controversial poster or ad with atleast the presence of a competitor which is not directly portrayed, but is pretty obvious to determine. Just like this Pepsi commercial shown here (photo above). With one look, we pretty much would get an idea on what that red can represents…. and it’s Coke (Pepsi’s major competitor).
Then there’s the other way, and it’s called Packaging. (see photo below)
As you can see, what’s inside this toy-box-like packaging is actually an “actual size” mini cooper made to look like it was a toy that we usually buy our kids with, and this justs gets a whole lot of attention than the usual, credit that to the creativity and the uniqueness of it’s packaging, Not to mention the humor of it.
Now if you think you need to promote something, or someone…. you might wanna learn from these examples. Use your creativity… cause no matter how good something is, it wont be seen unless it’s shown… in the most creative way possible.
- Commercial Wars – a product almost directly hitting the competitors product is something that’s very evident nowadays… and growing more and more tension within the competition. It’s a war.
- Mini Cooper Toy – this toy is definitely fore the big boys. No doubt about it.
- Pepsi or Coke – now this two brands have been getting on it since they were created. No body knows which is better, and no body knows who started it. But one things for sure, they both benefit from their commercial wars.
Good Advertising …. June 16, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Funny.
Tags: meister camera, pixel dog
add a comment
Meister Camera surely does know what good advertising is all about… Bringing the message right as you see it. (with creativity of course)
Just like this one above. Look closely at the dog figure, and let me just say that your eyes aren’t playing any tricks for you here. It may seem like it was an not-fully-loaded image where the dog seems pixelized, but instead it’s something that is made to look pixelized. Clever huh?
Then there goes the message “See it more in details”, obviously referring to how clear these Meister Camera‘s can get in a way that seems to grab everyone’s attention, while bothering them with their doubt of clear vision, that is, which makes it more appealing and more noticeable top the public. (Or market)
Now this is good advertising.
My hands are definitely down to whoever conceptualized this idea.
- WOW – a word, a noun, an adjective, and pretty much what I can say to summarize this whole thing.
- Made Of Lego – look closely and you might agree when I say this thing looks like it’s made from lego’s. It is.
- Creativity At It’s Best – marketing staffs out there might need to look at this one, and maybe you can get a lot of ideas on how simple mind (or vision) playing advertising ads could get your product the desired attention. And more.
Money Online… All The Time… May 22, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Internet, Money, News & Info.
Tags: fast cash payday loans, Internet, online money
Now I’ve been interested with money in the internet. How to make some, how to pay some, how to invest, and other services you can do online. Particularly loans.
There are different kinds of loans and lending alternatives, and it’s not as easy to apply for one as it seems. That’s what it used to be. But now with the internet, there are actually more means of acquiring fast cash payday loans, and all of which you can actually do when your online. That’s less the hassles, less the risks, and more of convenience.
So the next time you consider applying for one, try doing it online.
- Online Loan – it’s self explanatory.
- What Else? – what else can we do with money online? Maybe you can tell me more.
- Making Life Easier – now loans can be as easy online shopping.