Canon Kiss X3 – Video Recording DSLR March 26, 2009Posted by C0Y in Technology.
Tags: 500D, Canon Kiss X3, DSLR camera, video recording
Aside from its handy quality, the only thing that is a clear advantage of having a normal point-and-shoot camera against a Digital SLR camera is it’s video recording feature. And let me just say that this is the only thing I can brag about my point-and-shoot camera against those with D-SLR’s (mostly because I don’t have a D-SLR yet).
But I guess the days are coming to an end because of the birth of Canon‘s Kiss X3 a.k.a. the 500D. This new thing is a DSLR with full HD video recording capabilities.
- 15.1Mpix, ISO 3200 (with a 12800 Mode)
- Digic IV
- Full HD Video recording (1080p) at only 20fps
- Record video on SDHC
- 9 AF Point
- HDMI Out
- 3” LCD With LiveView
The Canon Kiss X3 will be out in April 2009, and as far as I know, the retail price would be $800. And this is still an entry-level camera.
Now what do I have left to brag? Nothing, but mine is still better to me. Haha.
- Bad News – it’s price is a bit high, but were talking about a Canon camera here.
- Good News – with it’s video recording feature, this camera is just about anything you need to bring.
- Weirdness – ok imagine yourself video-ing something with a D-SLR… isn’t it a bit weird? They might think your just making a joke or something.