Kaley Christine Cuoco February 25, 2009Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, T.V..
Tags: chuck lorre, kaley christine cuoco, television actress, the big bang theory
Kaley Christine Cuoco
I just happen to be an addict of yet another Chuck Lorre (writer: Two and a half men) T.V. Comedy – “The Big Bang Theory“. It’s about two hyper-intelligent (or freakin geniuses) roommates who suddenly realizes that there are far more greater things to learn in life outside of their labs when they suddenly had a very pretty, sexy, cool, and not nerdy girl living on the next door named Penny.
And this post is all about her.
Penny is played by none other than the young and talented American television actress Kaley Christine Cuoco. A familiar face if you happen to watch a lot of Television series.
Kaley actually started acting and modelling a the age of 6 and got her first major role on the 1992 TV movie “Quicksand: No Escape”. It didn’t take long before her talent was discovered and loved, until she finally found her self playing roles in a lot of hit T.V. series including: Charmed, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Prison Break Monster Allergy, and The Big Bang Theory.
Her biggest claim to fame however happened when she played the role of As Bridget Hennessy on ABC’s “8 Simple Rules… for Dating My Teenage Daughter” (2002-2005).
click to enlarge
Other things about her:
- Learned to play tennis at age 3, and was a nationally ranked amateur player.
- Appeared in six Barbie commercials as a child.
- Earned her high-school diploma at age 16.
- Won the 2003 Teen Choice Award for Breakthrough Actress.
- No.21 on FHM‘s ‘Online 100 Sexiest Women 2008’, No. 56 in the ‘100 Hottest Blondes of AIM’, and a part of TV’s 50 Sexiest females of 2008.
- More Than Pretty – this is what I love about her. Not just another pretty face, but a very talented one indeed.
- She Loves Dogs? – judging from the photo… I think she loves dogs.
- Evidently Sexy – just tale a look at the las part of the things about her of this post and you’ll know what I means.