Celebrities And Tablecloths December 31, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Clothing, Funny.
Tags: paris hilton, Scarlett Johansson, tablecloths
1 comment so far
Here’s an interesting fact just for you all: No matter how big the celebrities are, there will still be a time when they will dig into their old tablecloths to make some sort of gown to wear.
Unbelievable? Check these photos.
Yes that’s FHM’s hottest girl of 2008 Scarlett Johansson and “describe all you ant, she’s still famous” Paris Hilton, and they’re both wearing… yes you’ve guessed it… TABLECLOTH’s.
Now is this good or is this bad?
Whatever it is, they’ve already done it… and somehow, someone will be doing what they did. Poor tables.
- Looks Bad – specially for someone we used to see wearing sexy “almost none” clothes.
- Why? – is it for fashion, criticism, or attention? Or just a paair of extra tablecloths.
- A Lot Actually – come to think of it, there actually are a lot of celebrities wearing tablecloth’s nowadays. Even guys. So sad.
Who’s On The Covers – Angelina Jolie December 23, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, News & Info.
Tags: angelina jolie, cosmopolitan magazine, germany, UN ambassador
add a comment
The Germans certainly know how to start of the year (even if it haven’t started yet) by choosing one, if not , the hottest mom there is in Hollywoood today, Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie will be gracing the covers of Germany’s Cosmopolitan magazine for January 2009, and this cover (above) really would give the Germans something to look forward to for the next year.
The magazine will be covering the story of how she finds time for her family, acting career and commitment as a UN ambassador. And Brad of course.
2009 would defintely be a good year for the Germans.
- Somebody Else – I really thought it was somebody else when I saw this cover in the internet.
- Photoshoped? – do we really need to ask this? Or is there anyone that beautiful to be exempted from being edited?
- Still Is – whatever Angelina Jolie is years ago, is still the same. Sexy, hot, seductive, and sexy. (Did I say sexy again?)
Kobe’s “NEW” Low-Cut Shoes December 21, 2008Posted by C0Y in News & Info, Sports.
Tags: kobe bryant, los angeles lakers, new low-cut shoes, sneakers by nike, Zoom Kobe IV LA Lakers - 11.6 ounces
add a comment
Zoom Kobe IV LA Lakers – 11.6 ounces
If you’ve seen the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat game last Friday, then you’ve probably noticed something new on Kobe Bryant. He’s still making he same points, still playing the same game, but let’s just say he feels lighter.
We got his new shoes to thank for that.
Nike‘s new creation, and Kobe’s new signature shoes (or sneakers) weights just about 11.6 ounces (20 percent lighter than the average Nike basketball shoe), making it the lightest basketball shoe Nike has created, and Bryant is definitely convinced that the switch will make the most sense for his game.
The shoe is expected to hit U.S. stores
in February, with a $120 price tag.
It was actually Kobe’s idea, bringing a soccer-like shoes on the hardcourt, and with the help of Eric Avar (Nike’s performance footwear creative director), it was made possible with one goal: Create the lowest, lightest basketball shoe ever.
I think he’s planning on changing the way the people think about what a basketball shoe should be. That of course is referring to having low-cut’s and less ankle support.
In an interview, Bryant said: “I’m not worried about rolling an ankle. “If you come down on somebody’s foot,” he said, “you’re going to roll your ankle and there’s not a lot you can do about it.”
“It’s more about what I needed as an athlete, me, myself,” Bryant said. “When I play, how do I feel when I wear the shoe? When I wear high-tops, how did I feel? What would I like to see improve in the shoes? What would I like to see perform better? From that, in our meetings, I would just throw all this stuff to them and they would come back with the technology necessary.”
Now is this the answer to his Championship Dream? We’ll see.
By the way, you can see some of the available colors here.
- Good Point – when asked about the effects of this creation, Kobe said it will make himself a better player… and those who would wear too, so it pretty much levels the field on a higher note.
- Reinvention – now this is reinvention at it’s finest. If it works for Kobe, then I can see a transition from high-cut’s to low-cuts already.
- With Less Comes More – with less weight, there probably would be more speed, more action, and more high flying dunks. Just what we needed.
Scarlet Johansson’s “Used” Tissue on EBay December 20, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Funny, People, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: ebay, food-gathering charity USA Harvest, samuel L. jacson, Scarlet Johansson, spirits
add a comment
guess what I’m selling…
Hey, what’s with this news I’m hearing.
I guess “Spirits” star Scarlett Johanssonis really testing every fan out there to see how much they love their favorite celebrities. Even the ones on Ebay. Well, since celebrities have been selling all kinds of stuffs (from used dresses, items, etc..) online, ScarJo went a notch higher (or lower, not really sure) by putting up the tissue that she used to blow her nose (from the cold she got from another “Spirits” star Samuel L. Jackson) in auction on Ebay tomorrow, as announced by NBC last Wednesday.
But every bad this has a good side right, so here it is: It seems that the purpose of such actions is aimed at raising funds, where all proceeds will go to the food-gathering charity USA Harvest.
Now what can you say?
- Think – the intention is actually good, but aren’t there any other ways of raising funds?
- How Much? – I wonder how much the final price of the item (or items) be.
- The Author – now who is the author of this whole idea? I think you deserve an award.
The Best Lung Cancer Ad December 18, 2008Posted by C0Y in Health, Life.
Tags: lung cancer, roy castle lung cancer foundation, smoking
1 comment so far
Advertising Agency: CHI&Partners London
Fact: Second hand smoke in the home hospitalises 17,000 UK children a year.
This has been the sole reason why British Medical Research Charity has been trying to branch out awareness of the dangers of smoking to the rest of the world. This time they did it with style.
Here are some of the ironically conceptualized AD’s they came up with, and I guess the messages is pretty clear.
This really “clever” advertising campaign was made for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, a group dedicated to the prevention and cure of lung cancer.
I hope this brings the message to as many people as possible.
- Ironic – we all know it’s not good for the health, but still we do it.
- Nice Concept – the concept is a bit alarming, but It’s better that way.
- Smoke Moderately – since we can’t stop it easily, moderation might just be the best thing for now.
Pinoy Obama Pictures – “Leaked” December 17, 2008Posted by C0Y in Funny, People, Photos.
Tags: barack obama, Barak Obama, pinoy version
We Filipinos, or “Pinoys” for short, have always been known to be good at making our own version of things just to keep in phase with the ever changing advancement in different industries like technology, sports, and etc..
Technologically-wise, we may still be a bit behind compared to some Asian countries, but socially, we will always be in phase. Just like these photos.
Since Obama was a really hot person in the news these days, it didn’t take long for us Pinoys to make our own version of him. And yes, he got some votes and supporters too (as you can see in the photos).
Now w don’t get us wrong. We all do this just for fun just to get away with the daily stress and because were pretty good at it. Laughter is the best medicine after all.
- Like A Clone – is it just me or does this guy look like a clone?
- He Can Pose – like Obama, this guy can pose too.
- The Jeans – unlike Obama though, this guy is more hip cause if you look closely… he’s wearing jeans and a suit. This is where he won the game.
Karyll Smiled. Marian Cried. – It’s Philippine Showbiz December 16, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Photos.
Tags: abs cbn, dingdong dantes, gma, karyll padilla, marian rivera, showbiz, the buzz
Karyll Padila in smiles
Karyll Padilla (daughter of Filipina Diva Zsa Zsa Padilla) surely has a reason to smile despite her recent breakup with GMA talent DingDong Dantes, and that is becoming the newest member of ABS CBN’s Kapamilya talents. But that’s not my story.
In an interview with the Buzz (talk show in the Phil.), she was asked a couple of questions involving her ex-boyfriend (Dingdong) and the rumored girl behind their break up, Marian Rivera (currently GMA Networks‘s hottest female celebrity), who has recently been rumored to be pregnant by the way (like everyone else in showbiz).
Marian Rivera in tears…
Then as anticipated, Karyll was asked if there was a truth behind this news… and all she did was smile and stare. No “no comment” or “i don’t care” or even “i’m not in the position to answer”… just a smile. I guess this was where the controversy grew much tension.
This is the world of show business.
- All Business – sometimes celebrities need to make controversies to get more publicity.
But emotions are one thing we can’t detach from one person.
- This Is Showbiz – the viewers need something happening, and when there’s nothing… we make one. Showbiz Baby.
- True? – what do you think is true?
Bush Dodged Shoes – It’s Size 10 He Jokes December 15, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Funny, News & Info, People.
Tags: dodging shoes, muntadar al-zeidi, president george bush, size 10 shoes, war on iraq
add a comment
Bush dodging 1 of 2 shoes that was thrown to him
Former President Bush may have implied that the war was over, but that’s just not the case last Sunday Dec. 14, 2008, when he had a news conference with Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Baghdad.
IF you look at the photo (taken from a video), you can see former President Bush on a podium dodging, not bullets, but a size 10 shoe from one of his fans may be. The man actually threw two shoes at Bush, and but I guess W. still got his reflexes going.
The shoes was said to be owned by Muntadar al-Zeidi, a correspondent for Al-Baghdadia television , an “Iraqi-owned” station based in Cairo, Egypt. And he by the way shouted: “This is a farewell kiss, you dog!” … in Arabic.
Well is the war really over?
“The war is not over…. it is decisively on it’s way to being won.” Bush said.
- Everyone Knows – I guess by now everyone knows he’s just saying words, and a lot of them are far from the truth.
- 13 Would Do – he may have dodged both shoes, but I think if it were size 13’s, he would still be in the headlines. With a hit this time.
- It’s War – I thinks it’s clear. The war still isn’t over.
LED Hourglass Lantern by: Young Bok Kim December 13, 2008Posted by C0Y in Technology, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: christmas gift, LED hourglass lantern, light lamp, yanko designs, young bok kim
add a comment
No, this is not a chair this time. This is one of the less necessary but still interestingly creative and impressive LED Hourglass Lantern by Young Bok Kim.
This thing actually works like the normal hourglasses but instead of sand, it uses a LED. Smaller ones (like those used in bugle games) are not yet available though, but this one looks pretty goods in a dark room.
By the way, you can adjust the duration of the flow of light by twisting the two halves like what you see on the photo above.
Look how cool this looks. Well, if you want other gadgets as creative as these LED Hourglass Lamps, then you might wanna check Yanko Design. It’s where these things are created.
- Rechargeable? – I don’t know if these things are battery powered, or if they are rechargeable. Does anyone know?
- Great Gift – there are those who love to be different, and to have something weird. This would be a great gift for them. I would be happy to have one.
- Alarm & Colors – this would have been better if it had an alarm system, or a digital counter will do, and perhaps more colors. Let just see how it does soon.
What’s Wrong With the World December 11, 2008Posted by C0Y in Business & Economy, Celebrities, Life.
add a comment
Khloe Kardashian on PeTA Ad
One has got to wonder “What’s Wrong With The World Today?“.
Well first we have the sexy Khloe Kardashian posing naked for a PeTA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) ad. I know wearing Fur might be a little cruel to hairy animals, but there are a lot of clothes made of some other materials besides fur right? Maybe they were thinking more on the term “wild life”.
And now we go to a girl named Tila…. Tila Tequila. Everybody knows her. (she made sure of that.)
But here’s the thing. Not everybody knows that she (of all) has a book, an instructional book entitled “Hooking up with Tila Tequila”.
Most people go from sexy to movies or music, but she had other things in mind, and it is mind boggling. Best Seller material? Lets See.
- Book To Movie – just like Harry Potter, this may be a movie some day. Volumes?
- Sexy Incorporation – I guess being sexy is the X factor in every aspect of advertising nowadays. Be it charity or others.
- Whats Wrong? – nothing really. That’s just life.