Which Side Is Thinking? October 31, 2008Posted by C0Y in Health, Life, News & Info, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: brain test, left vs. right
Now here’s a little something I wanted to share to you guys, and I’m sure you’ll find it interesting too. This is just a simple test to determine which side of your brain is mainly thinking, and in order to find out, you’ll just have to answer this simple question.
Is the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If you see the dancer turning clockwise, then it is safe to assume that you are using the right side of your brain more and vice versa.
Most people usually see the dancer turning in a counter-clockwise direction, but here’s something interesting… if you try to focus, you can actually change the direction of the dancers turn.
Can you do it? Try Now!!!.
- Weird – try it and it’s weird…. is it even true?
- I Use Left – which side is mainly thinking for you?
- Accurate – a lot of people say this is accurate….. coz maybe it is. What do you think?
Walking The Line? October 30, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Movies, Music, News & Info.
Tags: Casey Affleck, Joaquin Phoenix, musical artist
1 comment so far
For award winning actor Joaquin Phoenix, I only have one question in mind.
Are you really walking the line???
I’m talking about him and the rumors of his decision to devote himself to his music. At a benefit for Paul Newman two days ago, he told Extra TV, “I want to take this opportunity… also to give you the exclusive and just talk a little bit about the fact that this will be my last performance as an actor… I’m not doing films anymore.” It looks like Phoenix had too much of the Johnny Cash character in his heart that he decided to let go of a profession where’s he’s undoubtedly really good at. But who are we to tell?
But maybe it’s just the booze speaking. His friend Casey Affleck, who was with him when he was interviewed also said (when asked if it was a joke): “I don’t think he’s kidding. He’s got music and stuff.”
Now is this true?…. Will he really walk the line of musical artists and make an album?….
I guess celebrities really are unpredictable.
- A Joke – if it’s a joke, it’s a good one… if not, then we just lost one good actor in the big screen.
- Not Contented – why do music artists want to be movie actors/actresses and vice versa? Is it the pay or the fame? Or Both.?
- Christmas Album – while he’s in it, why not make a Joaquin Phoenix Christmas Album for this holiday seasons. This would be a good start. (does he really have music?)
“The Mentalist” October 29, 2008Posted by C0Y in News & Info, T.V..
Tags: cbs, robin tunney, simon barker, the mentalist
add a comment
Here’s one new series I enjoy watching now, and I guess it’s worth sharing for those who have been bored of the usual CSI-like story lined tv series… It’s still about crime and investigations, but this one has a different approach,… a more psychological approach. I’m now already on the 4th episode and I guess I’m gonna be a regular to this one.
I’m talking about The Mentalist.
The Mentalist is a story of Patrick Jane (Simon Barker), a man who used to make a living as a psychic before his life changed when a serial killer called “Smiling Jonh“ (because he leaves a smiling face drawn with the victims blood everytime he kills) killed two of the most important persons in his life (wife and son). Now he works with Senior C.B.I. (California Bureau of Investigation) Agent Teresa Gibson (Robin Tunney), Agents Kimball Cho (Tim Kang) & Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman) and the rookie Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) while he uses his refined observation skills, and power of suggestion to help them solve cases in hopes that someday he will bring down “Smiling John” and give justice to his family.
The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television, and the good news is… due to it’s good ratings, CBS already signed it up for one season.
- I Recommend – this is actually a bit similar to The Monk, but the way Simon Barker played his character pretty much gave the movie a whole new reason to be watched.
- An Ending – this is a good series, but I don’t want it to last for 3-4 seasons… coz that’s too long. And we all know extended seasons means uncontrolled story line.
- Nice Story – every episode is well written, and I love the humor they added to the whole story. I guess this is why it’s better than C.S.I. for me.
Surgeries & Celebrities October 29, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, Health.
Tags: angelina jolie, britney spears, celebrity, facial surgery, olsen twins, paris hilton, victoria beckham
When people get older, they usually look older too, and by older I mean less appealing than what we used to look like when we were still that fresh-faced young one. But in the world of celebrities, this thing is almost always never the case. And their secret (but everyone knows) is Facial Rejuvenation.
Facial Rejuvination by the way is the process of applying facial surgery to reverse aging, and the good things is as time goes by it also becomes less of a big deal (thanks to celebrities), so whether your a celebrity or just somebody with a wide budget and intention to defy age, then you can simply apply for one. And since it’s widely accepted by the public these days, all you have to do is Schedule a Consultation, consider some options, pay the doctors, let them perform the surgery, and see the results.
Here are some of the celebrities who have defied their ages:
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen | Britney Spears
Paris Hilton | Angelina Jolie | Victoria Beckham
There are actually a lot of options when it comes to surgeries, and it is important to understand that, no matter how safe some may promise it to be, you’re still making a great risk so I guess it is only advisable to consult any Advanced Aesthetics Associates first before deciding.
Now here’s my question… Are you ready to look your best? It’s all up to you.
- Practical – some say it’s practical specially if your job is to look good all the time… but by that they mean setting the cost of it aside.
- Nothings Impossible – the advancement of health and technology really is giving a lot of truth to this phrase.
- A Risky Investment – with the amount of money to be spent on surgeries like these, it is enough to be considered an investment… and we all know investments can be risky so it is highly advisable to understand every aspect and possibilities before entering such activities.
They Call It Digital Photo Album Keychain October 28, 2008Posted by C0Y in Photos, Technology.
Tags: digital photo album keychain
add a comment
In this world slowly filled with technological things, it really is an everyday question to ask “what else is going digital?”. Phones have been digital, cameras, clocks, organizers, musical instruments, and a whole lot of things to mention.
So I ask, what’s newly digital now?
And there came this Digital Photo Album Keychain.
The Digital Photo Album Keychain has an 8 MB memory capable of storing up to 60 digital photos (depending on size and quality), and boasts a 1.4-inch “high- resolution” LCD screen for easy viewing, and buttons for navigation. And to top it all, some models even has time with it. Cool Huh!
Now you can bring your photos everywhere, and the good thing is, you can easily change the photos you want to appear with just a click. How convenient is that?
This is why I love going digital.
- Handy & Techie – now this is one cool and handy gadget to have.
- Pro & Cons – it’s handy and easy, but the screen is not that big…. cause it’s a keychain.
- The Price? – it really depends on the model, but I’ve seen some going as low as $14 to somewhere a high as $59. But it’s worth it.
Gisele Bundchen – World’s Richest Model October 27, 2008Posted by C0Y in Celebrities, News & Info, People.
Tags: forbes.com, Gisele Bündchen, guiness book of world records, richest supermodel
1 comment so far
uhm…. less clothes
Here’s a brainer: Gisele Bündchen may be wearing less clothes than most of us, but that doesn’t mean she’s got harder times than us financially.
Her earnings have been totalled to a whooping $33 million in the past 12 months, and this is totally more than the combined earnings of those next to her on the TOP 5 of the list, which are Kate Moss, with $9 million, Project Runway host Heidi Klum, with $8 million, and Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, with $6 million.
Evidence: $33 million > $29 million (9+8+6+6)
see what I mean by less clothes???
Bundchen is said to have more contracts than any other model on the planet (and this is not an exaggeration). Though her Victoria’s Secret contract just recently expired, she still represents high-end brands such as Apple, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana and a who knows what else.
Now stop staring at the richest supermodel will you. Hahaha.
- Less is More – yes, it’s true again… in the world of celebrities.
- Not Expected – just me ok. I really thought it was gonna be Heidi Klum or Marissa Miller.
- Brazilian Effect – I don’t know if you agree with me , but I just noticed that Brazillian girls are automatically hotter. Like their country?
Smiling Cup for Happy People October 25, 2008Posted by C0Y in Art & Literature, Funny, People.
Tags: christmas gift, smiling cups
add a comment
Do you want to wake up every morning and greet your day with a smile? Then this “Smiling Cup” just might be the best thing for you.
When you look at it sideways, it may just look like a weird cup coz it looks like it’s been cut into a half of the whole thing, but when you look at it from a birds eye view (an exaggeration) you will see one of the happiest things ever made.
click thumbnails to enlarge
It comes in different colors and kinds of smile for your everyday mood, but I suggest buying the whole set for a whole happier breakfast filled with smiles for everyone.
A perfect gift for Christmas indeed.
- Smile 🙂 – coz it makes you happy, stress-free, and healthier (if you ask me).
- Creative One – whoever made this is one happy man… and he wants to share to the world.
- How Much? – does anyone know how much these cups cost, or where it can be bought?
Windows – Unsolved Mysteries October 24, 2008Posted by C0Y in Computers, Weird & Unexplained.
Tags: unsolved mysteries, windows mysteries
Here are some unsolved mysteries involving the worlds most used OS (Operating System) Windows.
I really can’t understand, and even find any logic as to why these things exists. Are they purposely made, or are they just coincidences that tells us that there are things without explanations…. or are there?
Here they are:
- No one can create a folder named “CON“. Unbelievable?… try it for yourself.
- (For windows users) Go to notepad and type Bush hid the facts. After which, save your work anywhere with any name and close notepad. Then re-open notepad and open your previously saved file and look what appears.
- Open Microsoft Word then type: =rand (200, 99) and press ENTER. By now I bet you’re seeing something strange that not even Bill Gates and his team can explain.
Bush trying these things… haha
Are these things telling us something, or are they just bugs of the old tycoon named Windows?
Even they don’t know.
- Weird – the whole thing is weird, and I have to admit I was doubtful at first…. now it’s weird.
- Coincidence? – about the Bush hid the facts part. s this just coincidence, or are there really a lot of mysteries about that name.
- Got To Try – I’m sure a lot of you are skeptical about this, so I suggest you try it for yourselves and see what I mean.
Jessica Chobot – Techy and Sexy October 23, 2008Posted by C0Y in People, Technology.
Tags: Jessica Chobot, tech girl, web 2.0
Aside from adding a million friends in your Facebook or MySpace accounts, uploading a lot of crazy or sexy photos online, earning A LOT with your blog, and doing what they call SEO these days, there’s also another way to get the web 2.0 citizens attention the fastest way possible.
And that’s playing with your PSP’s or playstation in a way that’s not basically how people play it.
Pretty much like this…. (remember this photo?)
Jessica Chobot and the PSP
The name is Jessica Chobot, and yes she is “the girl who licked the Sony PSP” back in 2005. Jessica was an avid fan of video games (this is rare for a chick), and one year after she got the internet world’s attention, she was hired by IGN.com as a journalist and their main video host and staff writer.
So how much attention did she really get, or how much impact did she really make?
Lets just say that some of her “other things” includes having an anime-style collectible figurine (photo above) in development with Symbiote Studios, a women’s apparel line and a co-writer’s credit alongside Tron director, Steven Lisberger and for “Soul Code” , and a representative of J!NX.com.
Now beat that.
- Fame – I can’t imagine what people can do these days just to get fame. Some aren’t even doing it on purpose.
- The Name – not the Jessica but the Chobot… how do you pronounce such name?
- The Hottest – she’s been in too many hottest tech girls list but has never been number one. This is what I don’t understand. Why??????
Bourne 4 “Confirmed” October 22, 2008Posted by C0Y in Movies, Spoilers.
Tags: Jason Bourne 4, robert ludlum
add a comment
Somebody told me trilogies never work for Hollywood anymore that’s why they’re pushing through with the fourth installment of the Jason Bourne series entitled…. not “Bourne Redundancy” but…. Bourne 4. (you didn’t see that coming).
Rumors of a 4th installment have circulated way back in June of this year though it never really was confirmed, but this time it’s for real. Variety announced yesterday that Universal has already hired a writer and is giving their full support to the production hoping it would be ready by 2010.
The series was actually intended to end with The Bourne Ultimatum (which ending was an implication by the way) but I guess they can’t ignore the fact that it made it made $227 million at the box office.
Ultimatum writer George Nolfi has been hired to pen the sequel by the way, and since the fourth book of the Bourne series was not written by Robert Ludlum, they decided to go their own path in shoosing a story line this time.
I heard they will be in South America this time.
- By Numbers – when you can’t give any good title’s, name it by numbers. This works all the time.
- A Good Story – the first thing they need to concentrate on this fourth installment is giving it a good story. We all don’t want a fourth installment that’s not even close to the first three Bourne movies.
- Good News – it may be risky for the Bourne series, and the men behind the films… but I think this is a good news for the fans.